|go to CURRICULUM||go to CURRICULUM|
Doing the course works in the disciplines: Algorithmization and software development (1 credit ECTS), System analysis of complex chemical engineering systems (1 credit ECTS); course project in the discipline: Production unit processes and equipment of automation objects (1 credit ECTS).
Passing of work practice - 4,5 credits ECTS.
Doing the final thesis for the bachelor degree (7,5 credits ECTS).
Credits are given to a student in case of the successful assessment of the education course (written/oral tests or exams), positive evaluation of academic year papers, positive evaluation of report on the work practice. A final test includes the defense of a bachelor thesis.
Knowledge and Comprehension
- Concepts of modeling and simulation of processes and systems
- Fundamentals of industrial application of modern computer integrated technologies
- Methods and instrumentation of process-dependent parameters measurement, concepts of construction and application of industrial control equipment and systems
- Methods of automatic control theory, methods of analysis and synthesis of automatic control systems
- Production unit processes and equipment of automation objects
- Conceptual design and operation of plant automation systems, means, and principles of control of engineering facilities
- Computer integrated methods of experimental data processing
- Concepts of algorithmization and modern programming languages, principles and fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Modern industrial computer integrated systems architecture
- Models and methods of optimization, operations research, and their application
- Principles and fundamentals of system analysis of complex chemical engineering systems
- Architectures and protocols in modern local and global computer networks, methods of data transmission in communication networks
- Database organization, database control systems
Knowledge and Comprehension Application
- To be able to elaborate mathematical models of processes and systems using computer technology
- To be able to apply methods of analysis and synthesis of automatic control systems
- To be able to control systems software and hardware development
- To be able to elaborate and analyze functional flow diagrams
- To be able to research models subject to a hierarchical structure and the findings range of applicability estimation
- To be able to apply computer integrated methods of experimental data processing
- To be able to elaborate software and to use application and task-level programming packages for decision support, to debug and test the created software
- To be able to apply mathematical optimization methods for decision-making tasks in complex systems
- To be able to identify parameters of the object mathematical model
- To be able to carry out system analysis of processes and chemical engineering systems
- To be able to elaborate data and knowledge bases, to design logical and physical structure of databases, to choose databases control systems, to choose local and global computer networks structure
- The ability to use professional-profiled knowledge and practical skills in mathematics, chemistry, physics, system analysis, design and decision making for complex computer integrated systems of various nature on the basis of system methodology
- The ability to make a generalization in case of interaction of processes with various nature
The Program in detail by courses can be found in "Education/Courses" section.
Academic Rights: Access to the master educational program
Professional Rights: Bachelor in Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies