Despite all the difficulties, material and technical base of the Department continues to expand. For instance, the Department implemented a new Laboratory of Technological Measurements and Modelling (LTM&M) in 2017. The laboratory is aimed at providing our students with practical experience in element base of measuring devices, automation and modelling. Here are performed laboratory works in professional training courses, including "Metrology", "Technological measurements and devices", "Identification and modelling of technological objects", "Technical automation equipment". The laboratory equipment are real industrial designs of sensors, transducers and other devices, both domestic and foreign production.
The laboratory consist of:
- laboratory stand "Devices and methods of pressure measurement";
- laboratory stand "Devices and methods of temperature measurement";
- laboratory stand "Devices and methods of flow measurement of liquids";
- laboratory stand "Devices and methods of level measurement of liquids";
- laboratory stand "Computer integration and registration of industrial sensors signals".
Our nearest plans include:
- finalization the development of guidelines for laboratory works;
- design and installation of the laboratory stand with modelling objects.
If you wish and are able to assist in the expansion of the laboratory by donating, providing technical facilities, your work or useful advice - contact Project Coordinator - Associate Professor Denis N. Skladannyy.