Honeywell’s annual UniSim® Design Challenge for university and college students is on! It’s a great opportunity for students to gain experience using process simulation software and compete in a fun challenge with exciting prizes.
How does it work?
- Honeywell provides free of charge, its powerful simulation software, UniSim Design Suite.
- Student or student groups create an innovative process design using the software to solve a process plant issue or create a new design.
- A professor (academic supervisor) from student's department supervises and provides guidance.
- All expenses paid trip to the Honeywell Users Group Conference in Madrid for 1-2 winning student(s) and their academic supervisor.
- Students get to network with leaders from the process industries.
Who can enter?
The competition is open to all full and part-time students studying a science, technology, engineering or math-related subject during 2015 at the graduate or post-graduate level in a recognized educational establishment.
What is the deadline?
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA): Complete intent to participate by August 3, submit your 300-word abstract by August 28, and submit your detailed PowerPoint presentation to complete your submission by September 30.
Read about last year’s winners: 2014 Winner - Europe, Middle East, Africa