Ph.D., Associated Professor
Academic activity: Computer Technologies and Programming, Numerical Methods, Computer Applications in Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Numerical Mathematics and Programming in Chemical Technology.
- Computer Applications in Chemical Technology;
- Simulation of Processes Wastewater Treatment;
- Simulation and Optimization of Water Networks;
- Computer Applications in Education.
|1980||Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. Thesis for Ph.D. - “The thermodynamic characteristics of viscous flow and ion migration activation in double mixed solvents”.|
|1974–1977||Post-graduate education in Physical Chemistry, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.|
|1974||M.S. in Fundamental Processes Chemical Technology and Chemical Cybernetics, Kiev Polytechnic Institute. Thesis: “Computer investigations of unaqueous solutions electrolyte properties on example of tetraalkyl-ammonium salts”.|
Publications (1974 – 2015) – More then 180 articles and abstracts.
- Shakhnovsky A. A model for sustainable water usage networks design [Text] / A. Shakhnovsky, A. Kvitka, G. Poplewski, I. Dzhygyrey. – Water Research Technology: Water Harmony Project. – Norway. – 2015. pp. 23-31.
- Shobotov S. Optimization of the double-staged seawater membrane desalination system structure. [Text] / S. Shobotov, O. Kvitka, Z. Maletskyi. – Water and water purification technologies. Scientific and technical news, 2010, No.2, pp. 59 – 72. (in Ukraine)
- Statyukha G. Some aspects of designing industrial water networks. [Text] / G. Statyukha, A. Shakhnovsky, J. Jeżowski, A. Jeżowska, A. Kvitka. – Water and water purification technologies. Scientific and technical news, 2010, No.1, pp. 61-69. (in Ukraine)
- Statyukha G., Shakhnovsky A., Jeżowski J., Jeżowska A., Kvitka A. A methodology for designing industrial water networks. // Chemical Engineering Transactions. – 2009. – No 18 , pp. 189-194.
- Distributed wastewater treatment network design with detailed models of processes [Text] / Iryna Dzhygyrey, Jacek Jezowski, Olexander Kvitka, Gennadiy Statyukha // Computer Aided Chemical Engineering. – Vol. 26. – 2009. – PP. 853-858.
- Water-efficiency as Indicator for Industrial Plant Sustainability Assessment [Text] / Gennadiy Statyukha, Olexander Kvitka, Arcadiy Shakhnovsky, Iryna Dzhygyrey // Computer Aided Chemical Engineering. – Vol. 26. – 2009. – PP. 1227-1232.
- Statyukha G.O., Kvitka O.O., Dzhygyrey I.M., Jezowski J. A simple sequential approach for designing industrial wastewater treatment networks // Journal of Cleaner Production. – 2008. – Vol.16. – No. 2. – P. 215-224.
- Kvitka O., Dzhygyrey I., Jezowski J. Optimal Design of Wastewater Treatment Network for Glass Container Plant // Chemical Engineering Transactions. – 2007. – No.12. – C. 327-332.
- Shakhnovsky A., Kvitka A., Statyukha G., Jezowski J., Jezowska A. On the statistical analysis of data for the water usage network design // Chemical and process engineering. – 2007. – Vol.28. – pp. 493-503.
- Statyukha G.O., Kvitka O.O., Dzhygyrey I.M. Design of distributed wastewater treatment systems of industrial plants on the basis of process integration methods. //Scientific News of National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. – 2005, No. 1, p. 27-37.
- Shakhnovskij A.M., Jezowski J.M., Statiukha G.O., Kvitka A.A. The Problem of Optimality in the Problems of Water Usage Networks Synthesis. //Scientific News of National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. – 2004, No. 6, p. 35-41.
- Statyukha G.O., Kvitka O.O., Shakhnovskij A.M. Simulation of industrial water supply scheme on the basis of method of structural arguments. //Ecotechnologies and resource saving – 2003, No. 5, p. 57 – 62.
- G. Statyukha, A. Kvitka, J. Jezowski, A. Shakhnovsky. The improving of efficiency of industrial water use networks by example of soda refinery. //Integrated Processes and Energy Saving – 2003, No. 3, p. 57 – 65.
- G. Statyukha, A. Kvitka, A. Shakhnovsky. The use of water pinch analysis method in water usage networks design. // Scientific News of National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. – 2003, No. 2, p. 125-131.
- L.N.Bugaeva, Yu.A.Beznosik, G.A.Statjukha and A.A.Kvitka. an application of expert system to choice, simulation and development of gases purification processes. Computers chem. Engng. Vol. 20, Suppl., S401-S406, 1996.
- Yu.A.Beznossyk, S.G.Bondarenko and A.A. Kvitka. Programming language Qbasic for personal computer. Teaching aid. Kiev Polytechnic Institute, Kiev. – 1996, 204 p. (in Russian).