Ph.D., senior lecturer
responsible for the direction
curator of the group HA-41
Courses:Principles of Sustainable Development, Basics of Society’s Sustainable Development, Computer Graphics (Kompas), Computer Graphics (AutoCad).
Research interests are in the area of sustainable development assessment.
Phone.: 0(44) 204-94-01
Scientific publications (optional)
- Statyukha, G. Sustainable resource consumption assessment on LCA's basis [Text] / Gennadiy Statyukha, Bogdana Komarysta, Iryna Dzhygyrey // Computer Aided Chemical Engineering. - Vol. 26. - 2009. - PP. 1111-1116.
- Product System Sustainability Assessment on Monetary Basis [Text] / M. Zgurovsky, G. Statyukha, B. Komarysta, I. Dzhygyrey // Proceedings of the 8th World Congress of Chemical Engineering (WCCE8), Montreal, Canada, August 23-27, 2009. - GPOS-0198.
- Statyukha G., Komarysta B., Bondarenko E. The system adaptation of environmental sustainable indices for the enterprise managing ]// 35th International Conference of Slovak Society of Chemical Engineering, Slovakia, 2008 - p. 116.
- M. Zgurovsky, G. Statyukha, I. Dzhygyrey, B. Komarysta. Life cycle inventory as the basis for sustainable resource consumption estimation // Abstracts of 21st international CODATA Conference, October 5-8, 2008, Kyiv, Ukraine. - p. 14.
- Statyukha G., Komarysta B. Usage of sustainable development metrics for the enterprise estimation. XIX POLISH CONFERENCE OF CHEMICAL AND PROCESS ENGINEERING. Rzeszow, 3-7 September 2007, tom 2. - 235-238.